27.11.06

1 down, 3 to go

Done for Petrol revision. Tomorrow's paper is all about memory, time management and precision. Typical Singapore education virtues. Hope to score man, might be my only A for this exams.

I've observed recently that when the e6 FYFs come together and talk, the topics usually revolve around words starting with 's'. Interesting.

=============================================================
I felt restless while doing the Soci paper and really couldn't be bothered about the result I'll get. It was a straightforward paper which anyone could have scored. I could have done better if my organization of information and arguments were better. But as usual, it betrayed me. Nevertheless, I'm going to burn all the Soci notes today!

Result of the clash: Man U drew 1-1 with Chelsea. Drogba should have been sent off damn it.

It has been a long time since I took an exam! Previous semester I was on attachment and I couldn't care less for the HR paper I took.

No comments: