4.12.06

Feel so slack!

One week break in between papers is not the bomb! I'm taking things so lightly and playing most of the time! I watched 6hrs of soccer on Saturday night! 3 days to complete a bloody helpsheet. haha..

Mg that cock called me on sun and kept complaining he's traumatized. He did one question wrongly and as if that's the end of the world. tsk tsk.. You must always remember u're the lecturer's PET! ha go JB and forget abt the exams la.

I don't know whether to be excited that exams are ending. I just realized I have alot more work to do for my FYP. I have yet to generate results and write the report! This December will pass very quickly. There are only 3 weeks! IHG trainings, Christmas parties, tuitions, holidays and FYP. Ha..

Think my graphic card is dying on me. Just now half my LCD screen went black. Luckily it is ok now. Crossing my fingers now.

No comments: