26.12.06

Great Festive Season!

Hope everyone had a blessed and fun Christmas! I had an enjoyable weekend/X'mas with friends. I mean, what's Christmas without the ones that matter in your life?

23rd - KR Alumni Day. Played soccer, bball, netball and some sports at NUS High School. Was fun seeing the 'legends' back in action. Hon n JM scorched the Bball team while Zidane aka keith n short chee hong (charlie) got humbled 6-2 in the soccer field by the current IHG soccer team. It was a successful event overall and the attendance was great. Kudos to Alvin, Wilson, Amanda and Qingyou (only e blkers, the rest i dunno who they are) for making the event a success! Muacks!

24th - Xmas party at Huan's. Same old faces went, spent most of the night playing W11 though. Should have played more team games or just chat, that would have been more meaningful. Had a mini gift exchange and I got a really lame book from Nick da BOTAK - The Va Dinci Cod. When I'm done analyzing the fish (cod), I'll let you know what's the story about.

25th - Christmas! Suddenly felt like spending money so went IMM to shop for clothes and watched "The Night at the Museum". Funny show and light-hearted. Great!

26th - Exam Results are out! Contented with them and happy so long as I maintain my 2nd upper. Congrats to those who did well (mg dean's list again??)

Design 1 - B+
Making Sense of Society - B+
Downstream Processes - B+
Petrol Refining - A-

Sem Cap: 4.11 (boo dropped!)

Still in the festive mood, but must get back to my FYP b4 I die a horrible death.

No comments: