20.12.06

miss my neighbours

It has been raining non-stop for the past 3.5 days, I seriously wonder where do all the water come from. Perhaps the Geog students (melf or yanjie) can enlighten me. haha..

In such cold weather, nothing beats cuddling up in bed with your loved one (not doing naughty things...) or drinking a cup of hot coffee with a friend. But too bad, 6th floor seems to be a ghost town most of the time! QY is resting at home (poor neighbour injured his knee again..), Ben is always out with his girl and YQ is sneaky (still??!!). My new 'best' friend is prob Yang Jiada already - he treats me to his self-brewed Starbucks coffee and we often have good W11 games. Ha..

I only do 2 main things this holidays - handball and FYP. Situation in handball is quite jialat esp with injuries hitting our key players and ruling them out of IHG. Girls team is still very amateur and needs plenty of work. Hopefully I'm a value-add to the teams and able to lead them to achieve their goals. FYP is bad too, my prof MIA and I'm not receiving guidance to progress. I actually feel neglected. Sigh.

Christmas is coming! It's a season of giving and telling your loved ones how much you love them. Remember: love actually is all around.

No comments: